CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Oct. 23, 2019. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s
No incidents reported.
No arrests reported.
- theft of lost property; person; 4th St. SW; wallet and contents
- duty upon striking an unattended vehicle; person; Town Square SW; damage to ’12 Toyota Prius; $2,500
- leaving the scene of an accident; person; Hwy. 157/Hwy. 31; damage to ’12 Ford Focus; $1,500
- third-degree theft of property, fraudulent use of a credit/debit card; person; misc. charges
- second-degree forgery; person; forged check
- unlawful breaking and entering of a motor vehicle; person; Sandy Ave. SW; wallet and contents
- harassment; person; Hickory Ave. SW
Chaney, Marrissa E., 21
- fourth-degree theft of property
Wynn, James I., 21
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported. Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com