CULLMAN, Ala. — The City of Cullman Planning Commission on Monday evening approved multiple requests for property use plans for two subdivisions and recommended to the City Council the annexation of three properties.
The commission approved:
- A site plan for a convenience store at the location of the old Exxon station on 2nd Avenue Northwest (U.S. Highway 31) near the North Cullman Shopping Center
- A conditional use request that will allow Joey Pannell of the Aegis Fence Company to relocate his facility to 100 13th St. NE
- A conditional use request that will allow the family of property owner Dorothy Fowler to operate a car lot at 808 2nd Ave. SW. The site has been a car lot previously, under other owners.
- Final plat (site map showing proposed locations of structures and utilities) for Holloway Place Subdivision off County Road 703, contingent on the developer’s resolution of issues pointed out by the City’s Water and Engineering departments.
- Final plat for High Point Subdivision off Golf Course Road SW, contingent on the developer’s resolution of issues pointed out by the Water Department.
- Relocation of the lot line between two adjoining lots belonging to the same owner on 2nd Avenue Southeast between 4th Street Southeast and 5th Street Southeast. The relocation will allow the development of both sites.
The commission voted to recommend to the Cullman City Council the annexation of properties located at:
- 953 County Road 1332 on Lake George, with limited access to City fire and sanitation services, due to the narrow private access road at the site
- 248 County Road 1335 on Lake George
- 222 Golf Course Road SW
The City of Cullman Planning Commission meets at 5:30 p.m. on the first Monday of each month in the City Hall auditorium. The public is invited to attend.
Copyright 2021 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.