CULLMAN, Ala. – There are several wonderful stress-free options for trick or treaters this year at the many amazing nursing home and assisted living facilities in the area. The residents are stocked up on the best candy and excited to see all the kids in their fun costumes.
Trick or treating at these facilities is a win-win for everyone. The kids are indoors where it’s safe, dry and warm. The residents are eager to participate in Halloween and welcome the youngsters and their families.
Ashley Madaris, an employee at Cullman Health Care Center North in Cullman said, “Our residents, they just love seeing the kids all dressed up and they look forward to it.”
There are several opportunities for the kids to show off this year’s costumes while filling up those candy buckets and putting smiles on the faces of many of our area seniors.
Tuesday, Oct. 29 5-7 p.m.
- Hanceville Nursing and Rehab- 429 Main St. NE, Hanceville
- Woodland Village Assisted Living- 1900 Olive St. SW, Cullman
- Woodland Haus Assisted Living- 1900 Olive St. SW, Cullman
Thursday, Oct. 31 4-5 p.m.
- Westminster Assisted Living- 1020 Olive St. SW, Cullman
Magic show starting at 4 p.m., with carnival, games and trick or treating
Thursday. Oct. 31 5-7 p.m.
- Cullman Health Care Center North- 1607 Main Ave. NE, Cullman
- Folsom Center- 401 Arnold St. NE, Cullman
Will welcome trick or treaters until candy runs out and suggests coming early
Thursday. Oct. 31 5-8 p.m.
- Morningside of Cullman- 2021 Dahlke Dr., Cullman
Copyright 2019 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.