CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported May 9, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• duty upon striking unattended vehicle; person; Elizabeth St. NE; damaged tow rack; $200
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; Main Ave. SW; miscellaneous
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; fishing pole; $52
• theft of property-4th degree; person; Logan St. SW; phone; $450
Elliott, Robbie C.; 68
• theft of property-4th degree
Merritt, Kristi F.; 52
• public intoxication
Mathis, Brad D.; 57
• FTA- insurance violation
• FTA- driving without license
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.