CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Feb. 14, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• criminal mischief-3rd degree; Eckenrod Ford; Hwy. 157; damaged property; $100
• criminal trespass-2nd degree; theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; general merchandise; $157
• duty upon striking unattended vehicle; person; 2nd Ave. SW; damage to 1995 Ford Mustang;
• harassment; person; Lee Cir. SW
Kilpatrick, Justin K.; 35
• FTA- possession of drug paraphernalia
Whatley, Vicky C.; 58
• criminal trespass-2nd degree
Dingler, Erica L.; 36
• FTA- expired tag (2 counts)
• FTA- theft of property-4th degree (3 counts)
• FTA- criminal trespass-3rd degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.