CULLMAN COUNTY, AL (WAFF) – One man is facing several driving violation charges after leading deputies on a chase from Vinemont to Decatur.
Cullman County Sheriff's Office responded to a domestic violence call Friday night. When deputies arrived at the scene the man fled and a police chase began.
Deputies followed Curtis Edward Bakley to Decatur where he wrecked the vehicle.
According to the sheriff's office Bakley is facing the following charges:
- Attempting to elude
- Domestic violence – Harassment
- Driving while suspended
- Expired tag
- Two counts of failure to use signal turn
- Liability insurance required
- Failure to appear – possession of prescription medicine and reckless driving
- Resisting arrest
- Two counts of running a stop sign
Bakley was transported to the hospital after the wreck for treatment.