CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Nov. 3, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• leaving scene of accident; person; 1st Ave. SE and 3rd St. SE; damage to 2018 GMC
• theft of property-1st degree; Bill Smith Used Cars; Hwy. 157; 2019 Chevy Silverado
• theft of property-4th degree; Belk; Cullman Shopping Center; clothing; $477
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; Hwy. 157; tools; $860
• unauthorized use of vehicle; person
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; theft of property-2nd degree; person; Hwy. 157; miscellaneous
Hayes, Casey M.; 35
• obstructing justice using false id
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.