CULLMAN, Ala. – Cullman City Schools hosted two community forums this week and is set to hold another next week to encourage the public to provide input on the system’s strategic plan. Once established, the plan will provide the framework for growth opportunities for the system for the next five to seven years.
Information is sought in six specific areas:
Student safety and support
- Campus access, visitors, code of conduct, safety drills, communication, mental health, discipline and more
- Accessibility to up-to-date technologies and more
Curriculum and assessment
- Extracurricular activities, clubs, sports, STEM education, college and career readiness and more
- Teachers, support staff, administration, professional development, leadership, recruiting and more
Finances and resources
- Employee compensation and benefits, child nutrition programs, fiscal management, accountability and more
- Facility assessments, athletic, traffic and more
The next meeting will be held in Tillman Hall at Cullman High School on Monday, Jan. 30, at 5:30 p.m. Hard copies of the survey will be available at the meeting for feedback and a QR code is available for online input.
For those unable to attend the forum, the QR code is provided here: