CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported September 21, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- leaving the scene of an accident; 3rd St. S.E. and Ash Ave. N.E; damage to 2016 Chevrolet Cruze; $200
- burglary-3rd degree; Joysticks and D20’s; 4th St. S.W; damaged property; $1,260
- theft by deception-1st degree; Trucking Partners, LLC; cash
- duty upon striking unattended vehicle; Hwy 157; damage to 2019 Chevrolet Traverse; $1,000
Douglas, Allbany B; 21
- FTA-failure to register vehicle
Posey, Amy K; 39
- FTA-driving under the influence of controlled substances
- FTA-insurance violation
- FTA-expired tag
Wallace, Earl D; 52
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.