CULLMAN, Ala. – The Cullman City Board of Education’s (BOE) Chief Financial Officer (CFO) James Brumley reviewed the 2023 FY budget on Thursday for the second time as required by law and to accommodate board members who were not in attendance at the first hearing. After Brumley explained several slides and line items presented, the budget was approved by BOE members in attendance.
In other business, the following personnel report was approved.
- Jade Fitzgerald Head Start Teacher at Cullman City Head Start (CCHS) to Head Start Pre-K Teacher at CCHS
- Stephanie Childers Long-term Substitute at CCHS to Head Start Teacher at CCHS
- Marci Watts Family Service Manager at CCHS to Education Manager at CCHS
- Deborah Garner Instructional Assistant at Cullman City Alternative School to Instructional Assistant at West Elementary School (WES)
- E. Kimberly Shelton Instructional Assistant at Cullman High School (CHS) to Child Nutrition Program Worker at WES
- Karla King Extended Day Program Assistant at Cullman City Primary School (CCPS)
- Karen Allbritten Part-time Custodian (second shift) at CHS
- Roman Shields Contract to provide maintenance services
For more information on the FY 2023 budget, visit www.cullmantribune.com/2022/09/04/city-school-board-holds-1st-fy-2023-budget-hearing/.
The next regular board meeting will be Sept. 20 at 5 p.m. at Cullman City Primary School.
Copyright 2022 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.