CULLMAN, Ala. – The check for the Diamond Level Sponsorship for the upcoming 6th Annual Caring for Cullman Concert by Good Samaritan Health Clinic of Cullman was presented on Tuesday by Cullman Savings Bank CEO and President John Riley to Clinic Executive Director Jolanda Hutson, alongside Executive Bank Vice President Taira Ugarkovich at Cullman Savings Bank.
When speaking with Hutson on receiving the annual concert’s highest level of sponsorship, she explained, “We are grateful for Cullman Savings Bank for their continued partnership, not only as our sole Diamond Sponsor, but also as they support out mission in many other ways throughout the year. For example, last year during the height of the pandemic, Cullman Savings Bank provided Walmart gift cards to the first 10 new patients who qualified for the clinic. It is partnerships like that that really make an impact on our community.”
Riley shared about the partnership, “Cullman Savings Bank has been involved with Good Samaritan Clinic for pretty close to the beginning. We are always looking for ways to help them raise money because of the work they do. It is just another way of us helping out on their mission.”
Ugarkovich, who is also a board member of Good Samaritan said, “We have had a partnership with Good Samaritan since I have been here, for six years at least. When I learned more about the clinic through working here, that is what made me want to learn more about what they do and when I did, I wanted to become a part of it. They do really good for the community.”
The 2020 Caring for Cullman Concert was canceled due to COVID, but many have high expectations for what the return of this event could mean for the community. Hutson shared, “We are thrilled to host the event again this year. Several attendees of prior concerts have expressed their excitement to be able to come back for this great evening of entertainment. We are hopeful that the uptick in COVID cases will decline prior to October so that we are not forced to change our plans.”
Riley agreed, saying, “I think everybody is trying to get back to somewhat normal so it is exciting anytime that we can do anything that is more of a normal thing to do. I think it is great we are giving it a shot and I hope it works out.”
The entertainment for the 6th Annual Caring for Cullman Concert, back by popular demand, will be the Triumphant Quartet, alongside Christian comedian and author Mickey Bell. When the event was first hosted in 2015, the goal was to invite entertainers from Cullman. Acts in previous years have featured Paige Harbison, a Cullman native and Dollywood entertainer, and Bama Blue Grace, an award-winning family group from Crane Hill who is now known throughout the region.
The Triumphant Quartet has been a part of the concert since the beginning, with Cullman native and West Point High School graduate Eric Bennett as their bass singer. Triumphant has grown quite the following, with Hutson sharing with that in the first year, there were people in the audience from Tennessee, Georgia and Texas.
The 6th Annual Caring for Cullman Concert will be Monday, October 18, 2021, at 6 p.m. at Northbrook Baptist Church (3691 AL-157, Cullman, AL 35058). All tickets purchased are $15 purchased at the door and $18 when purchased online. Beginning in September, advance tickets may be purchased online at https://www.goodsamaritancullman.com/ or at the following ticket outlets:
- The Good Samaritan Health Clinic (401 Arnold St NE, Suite A),
- Yates Chance Christian Bookstore (1650 2nd Ave SW) and
- Borden Family Pharmacy (3190 AL Hwy 157).
The sponsorship levels and benefits are listed below:
- Bronze ($100), which features the sponsor name listed in the event program and two general admission tickets;
- Silver ($500), which features acknowledgement of the sponsor on social media, sponsor name listed in the event program and two general admission tickets;
- Gold ($1,000), which features sponsor name listed on sign entrance, acknowledgement of the sponsor on social media, sponsor name listed in event program and 10 general admission tickets;
- Platinum ($2,500), which features sponsor name listed on sign at entrance, acknowledgement of the sponsor on social media, sponsor name listed in the event program and 20 general admission tickets; and
- Diamond ($5,000), which features the sponsor logo printed on all concert posters, post cards and tickets, sponsor name listed on sign at entrance, acknowledgement of the sponsor on social media, sponsor name listed in the event program and 40 general admission tickets.
Levels Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum must all be received by Tuesday, September 28, 2021. For questions about becoming an event sponsor, or to learn more about supporting the Good Samaritan Health Clinic, contact Director Jolanda Hutson at email@example.com or 256-255-5964.
Copyright 2021 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.