TROY, Ala. – Troy University is pleased to recognize students who completed the requirements for graduation during the spring semester and Term 4 of the 2019/2020 academic year. The spring semester includes graduates from the Troy campus. Term 4 graduates include students at Troy’s campuses in Dothan, Phenix City and Montgomery, along with teaching sites outside of Alabama and online.
Five Cullman-area students earned degrees:
- Josie Boyd, of Bremen- undergraduate degree from the College of Health and Human Services
- Amanda Hetherington, of Cullman- undergraduate degree from the College of Health and Human Services
- Andrew Kreps, of Hanceville- undergraduate degree from the College of Arts and Sciences
- Kiefer Quick, of Hanceville- undergraduate degree from the College of Health and Human Services
- Nathan Rudd, of Holly Pond- undergraduate degree from the College of Arts and Sciences
About Troy University
Troy University is a public, historic, international university with 22,500 students and 154,000 alumni. Students choose TROY for its quality academic programs, reasonable costs and availability of financial aid, outstanding faculty, and flexible in-class and online class offerings. Students on the Troy, Ala. campus enjoy a traditional college experience, while adult students are the centers of attention at campuses in Dothan, Montgomery and Phenix City, Ala., as well as at locations around the world and online.