CULLMAN COUNTY – Cullman County residents are invited to join Sheriff Matt Gentry and deputies from the Cullman County Sheriff's Office for coffee over the next few weeks to discuss issues that may be occurring in their communities.
Citizens can come by just to chat and have coffee, to get an update on law enforcement activities in their communities or to ask any questions they may have.
"The support for our local law enforcement in Cullman County from our citizens is the best bar none and I will put it up against any other county in the state. Communication with the community is vitally important because when law enforcement and the community work together it makes us a better law enforcement agency in the community" said Gentry.
Below are the dates, times and locations:
- Nov. 14 at 8 a.m. Jack’s on Main Avenue in Cullman
- Nov. 16 at 8 a.m. Jack’s on Highway 157 in West Point
- Nov. 17 at 8 a.m. The Hutch on Highway 69 North in Fairview
- Nov. 20 at 7:30 a.m. V&W Store on Highway 31 North in Vinemont
- Nov. 27 at 7:30 a.m. Skinner’s E-Mart on County Road 222 in Crane Hill
- Nov. 29 at 8 a.m. Jack’s on Highway 69 South in Dodge City
- Nov. 30 at 8 a.m. Jack’s on Highway 278 East in Holly Pond
- Dec. 1 at 8 a.m. Carina’s Pizza on Highway 31 South in Hanceville