CULLMAN COUNTY – Below is a list of known closings due to Hurricane Irma's expected impact on the Cullman area. This list will be updated as closings are reported.
- Cullman City Schools- closed on Monday, Sept. 11 and Tuesday, Sept. 12; this includes all after-school activities
- Cullman County Schools- closed on Monday, Sept. 11 and Tuesday, Sept. 12; this includes all after-school activities
- Cullman Christian School- closed on Monday, Sept. 11; this includes all after-school activities
- Bright Beginnings Preschool and Daycare- closed on Monday, Sept. 11
- St. John's Little Lambs Preschool- closed on Monday, Sept. 11
- Cullman Parks and Recreation activities- canceled for Monday, Sept. 11: "All scheduled activities and programs have been (canceled) including classes and practices at Cullman Gymnastics and Cheer Academy, youth volleyball practices, archery classes, fall baseball practices, etc. Due to the threat of high winds, the Cullman Wellness & Aquatic Center will be closing at 6:30 p.m. tonight, Monday Sept. 11. Additionally, all programs and activities for tomorrow, Tuesday, Sept. 12 have been canceled including classes and lessons at Cullman Gymnastics & Cheer Academy, tennis practices, archery classes, baseball practices, art classes and volleyball practices. No delays or closures for the Cullman Wellness & Aquatic Center are scheduled at this time.
- Wallace State Community College- closed on Monday, Sept. 11; will delay opening until 11 a.m. on Tuesday, Sept. 12, due to the continued threat of inclement weather in the area.
- The Cullman County Department of Human Resources- closed on Monday, Sept. 11
- St. Paul's School- closed on Monday, Sept. 11
- Cullman Regional Foundation's Million Dollar Hole-In-One Golf Extravaganza has been postponed to Monday, Sept.18. Please call the Foundation office at 256-737-2565 with any questions.
- Cullman County Courts- All jurors summoned for jury duty for Sept. 11, 2017 should report to the large courtroom on third floor on TUESDAY, Sept. 12, 2017 at 9:30 a.m. Also, please use caution when driving in tomorrow. Please check our website at www.cullmancourts.org for any updates or changes. Thank you & we appreciate your service.
- All Cullman County Senior Centers will be closed Tuesday, due to the weather. The Cullman County Commission on Aging office will be open.
To report a closing, email firstname.lastname@example.org or message us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cullmantribune.