CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported June 2, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; 7th St. SW; miscellaneous
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; 10th St. SW; miscellaneous
• theft of property-1st degree; Tony Serra Nissan; cash
• unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; 5th Ave. SW; miscellaneous
• theft of property-4th degree; person; 10th St. SW; miscellaneous
• domestic violence-3rd degree; person; 1st Ave.
• theft of property-1st degree; person; 4th St. SW; 2022 BMW Motorcycle; $22,000
Perez, Elmer D.; 38
Beasley, Anthony R.; 51
• theft of property-4th degree
Whitaker, Kathy L.; 56
Harris, Justin L.; 27
• FTA- speeding
• FTA- insurance violation
• FTA- running red light
Schmale, Wade R.; 26
• soliciting prostitution
Maddox, William C.; 30
• obstructing governmental operations
• attempt to elude police officer
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.