CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported May 17, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; general merchandise; $114
• theft of property-4th degree; person; cash; $353
• theft of lost property; person; 2nd Ave. SW; wallet and contents
• criminal mischief; Days Inn; 4th St. SW; damaged property; $150
Ferguson, Richard L.; 35
• FTA- theft of property-4th degree
Oneal, Michael C.; 41
• criminal trespass-3rd degree
Dauksza, Jacob I.; 32
• FTA- public intoxication
Keplinger, Benjamin E.; 20
• possession of marijuana-2nd degree
• possession of drug paraphernalia
Wright, Patience L.; 27
• Grand Jury- chemical endangerment of child (2 counts)
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.