CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported October 21, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- theft of property-4th degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $335
- theft of property-3rd degree; Belk; Cullman Shopping Center N.W; general merchandise; $1,238
- theft of property-4th degree; Chevron; 4th St. S.W; general merchandise; $16
- theft of property-3rd degree; Hwy 157; purse and contents
- theft of property-1st degree; White Cir. S.W; cash; $11,000
- theft of property-4th degree; Cracker Barrel; Hwy 157; cash; $294
- identity theft
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.