CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported July 6, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- leaving scene of accident; Co. Rd. 715; damage to ’20 Kenworth; $500
- leaving scene of accident; I-65/Exit 308; damage to ’17 Toyota
- criminal mischief – 3rd degree; 5th Ave SW; damaged property
- forgery – 3rd degree; forged check
- unauthorized use of vehicle, theft of property – 4th degree; Logan St. SW; cash, phone
Williams, Sara E; 35
- FTA – theft of property – 4th degree
- FTA – switched tag
Harvell, John R; 30
- escape – 1st degree
- FTA – unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
- FTA – unlawful possession of marijuana – 2nd degree
- FTA – public intoxication
Mayfield, Wesley A; 32
- driving under the influence
- attempting to elude
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.