On Aug. 11, Cullman Regional released the following update:
Cullman County is in the High-Risk Category for overall level of community transmission.
Cullman Regional Current Situation
- 47 COVID positive patients and seven on a ventilator
- Hospitals across the state are continuing to see an increase in hospitalizations. Continue to be vigilant in mask wearing and social distancing. Everyone should continue to follow precautions to prevent the spread of infection – wash hands, socially distance, wear a mask when you cannot socially distance.
Cullman Regional has created an online scheduling system so that patients can self-schedule for a vaccine appointment.
Appointments are available by visiting: https://cullmanregional.com/cullman-regional-vaccination-clinics/?swcfpc=1.
- Appointment dates/times are only released five days prior to vaccine clinic days to make sure we have plenty of vaccines to administer for all appointments created. If no appointments are available, please check back the following day for more appointment openings.
- The vaccine clinic is located at the Cullman Regional Urgent Care Center (1958 AL Hwy 157, Cullman, AL 35058).
Visiting Cullman Regional:
As a reminder, Cullman Regional upholds visitation restrictions in accordance with CDC guidelines.
These restrictions include:
- All visitors must check in and complete a temperature check at the front desk
- Masks are required for employees and visitors regardless of vaccination status
- Only one visitor is allowed per adult (16 or older) patient in all hospital departments except the Emergency Department*. (Two visitors allowed per minor patient aged 15 or younger)
- COVID-19 positive patients will not be allowed to have visitors
- All visitors must be over the age of 16
Please remember that visitor hours are from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m. daily.
Visitors to the Cullman Regional Medical Group Clinics must wear a mask regardless of vaccination status and only one visitor is allowed per patient; or two visitors per minor under the age of 16.
*Emergency Department Restrictions
- Due to the influx of COVID positive cases and out of an abundance of caution, no visitors are allowed in the Emergency Department. Limited exceptions will be made on a case-by-case basis. In those limited exceptions, we will only allow (one) visitor/caregiver who will not be allowed to rotate with any other visitor during the patient’s stay in the Emergency Department to limit unnecessary exposures.
We appreciate your compliance with these regulations to keep our staff, patients and families safe.
Stay up to date on all of the information by following us on social media: Facebook, Instagram and Twitter or visit https://cullmanregional.com/coronavirus-2/ for more information.