CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported July 21, 2021. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; person; Greenview Cir.; purse and contents
Fairbanks, Jeffrey D.; 55
- unlawful possession/receiving controlled substance
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Stockman, Jessica R.; 34
- FTA- fourth-degree theft of property
Oden, Cary J.; 26
- third-degree criminal trespass
Graves, Kevin D.; 35
- criminal trespass (2 counts)
Parker, Roderick H.; 33
- FTA- fail to register vehicle
- FTA- insurance violation
Miller III, James T.; 42
- unlawful possession/receiving controlled substance; possession of drug paraphernalia
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.