The Cullman County People Against A Littered State committee is busy making plans to recognize the efforts of the many businesses that work hard to make the Cullman area a beautiful place for everyone to enjoy. The PALS committee is currently accepting nominations for the 2021 Beautification Awards and is encouraging all local businesses who have contributed in some way to keeping Cullman looking clean and nice to participate. All entries, plus the $25 entry fee must be received by 3:30 p.m., Friday, May 28. Please take a moment to nominate your business or a business you believe is worthy of consideration. The contest rules are listed below.
Anyone may nominate a property worthy of a Beautification Award.
- All entries must be received by the PALS Committee by 3:30 p.m., Friday, May 28.
- Recipients will be named at the Awards Ceremony June 16, at Camp Meadowbrook.
- The scoring process will be at the discretion of the PALS Committee. Judging is conducted by a qualified panel of judges from surrounding counties and will be based on design, maintenance, general appearance, litter control and planting.
- There shall be no contact between any nominee and judges before or during judging.
- Please note that this award is for landscape judging only and does not apply to building or structural renovations.
- A $25 nomination fee is required upon entry. Each nominee will receive one complimentary ticket to the Beautification Awards Luncheon June 16.
Send your nomination form and fee to:
Cullman County PALS
P O Box 1935, Cullman, AL 35056
For more information, contact Cherrie Haney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 256-531-4222.