CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported October 6, 2021. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- third-degree theft of property; fraudulent use of credit/debit card; person; miscellaneous charges
- duty upon striking unattended vehicle; person; Northcrest Dr. NW; damage to ’21 Jeep and ’01 Mercury
Rockwell Jr., Vinton E.; 33
- FTA- expired tag
Petitjean, Andrea L.; 43
- unlawful possession/receiving controlled substance
- second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- FTA- no seat belt
Carter, Terry L.; 66
- Fugitive from justice
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.