CULLMAN, Ala. – During its December meeting, the Cullman City School Board approved multiple travel requests for the spring semester:
- Gifted fifth-grade students from East & West Elementary Schools will take a field trip to the McDowell Environmental Center in Nauvoo April 22-24
- Gifted sixth-grade students from East & West Elementary Schools will take a field trip to the CNN Center and the World of Coca-Cola Museum in Atlanta April 28
- Cullman High School cheerleaders will attend the UCA Cheer National Championship in Orlando in February
Other approvals included permissions to salvage/surplus seven VS250 projectors from Cullman High School and a Dell Optiplex computer from Head Start. The board also approved several personnel considerations, including three leaves of absence, permission to contract Ashley Morris to provide clerical services for Student Services, and the following changes:
- resignation of Genevieve Praytor, auxiliary teacher for Head Start Pre-K (effective Dec. 20, 2019)
- resignation of Ginger Culver, Extended Day Program assistant teacher at West Elementary (effective Dec. 19, 2019)
- conditional employment of Marianna Ruiz, Extended Day Program aide at Cullman City Primary (beginning Jan. 6, 2020)
- conditional employment of Vicki Stewart, Extended Day Program teacher at East Elementary (beginning Dec. 18, 2019)
The next regular board meeting will take place Jan. 21, 2020 at 5 p.m. in the central office board room.
Copyright 2019 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.