CULLMAN – The Good Samaritan Health Clinic, in partnership with Cullman Church of Christ's monthly outreach program, Loaves and Fishes, will offer free lunch and health services tomorrow, Tuesday, March 21, from 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m. in Cullman Church of Christ's Fellowship Hall, 4345 Alabama Highway 157 East.
Attendees will receive:
- Free screenings for blood pressure, glucose and body mass index
- Free non-prescription medications
- Free health education and material
- Free information on free healthcare for uninsured residents of Cullman County
- Free warm, home-cooked meal
To learn more about the Good Samaritan Health Clinic, visit www.goodsamaritancullman.org.