CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported May 24, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• domestic violence-harassment; person; Commerce Ave. NW
• theft of property-2nd degree; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; cash
McIntyre Jr., Bryan D.; 38
• criminal trespass-3rd degree
• criminal mischief-3rd degree
• FTA- fail to register vehicle
• FTA- insurance violation
• FTA- driving while revoked
• FTA- expired tag
• FTA- criminal trespass-3rd degree (2 counts)
• FTA- receiving stolen property-4th degree
• FTA- theft of property-4th degree
Martinez, Jorge L.; 53
• theft of property-3rd degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.