CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported November 29, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- burglary-3rd degree, theft of property-1st degree, theft of property-2nd degree, criminal mischief-1st degree; Billy Ray Taylor Auto Sales; Hwy 157; 2017 For Mustang, 2017 Chevy Camaro, pistol, damaged property
- theft of property-3rd degree; WalMart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $781
- theft of property-3rd degree; WalMart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $784
Kunze, Cody W; 29
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Shearin, Amanda N; 31
- FTA-theft of property-3rd degree
- FTA-insurance violation (2 counts)
- FTA-driving while license suspended
- FTA-expired tag (3 counts)
- FTA-driving without license
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.