ATTALLA, Ala. – Tigers For Tomorrow Wild Animal Preserve has a family weekend planned! The preserve will be open Friday-Sunday, Nov. 25-27, from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Join us for the last weekend of fall hours!
- Capybara encounters: No reservations needed. Book at admission window. $50 for 1-4 people.
- Feed a tiger: At 11:30 and 3:30 visitors can safely feed a tiger! $10 a person!
- Big cat, wolf and bear enrichment will be going on all weekend: Yonah is looking for his first Christmas tree! We could use a few pumpkins.
Come to the preserve and enjoy a day with your entire family with this one-of-a-kind outdoor adventure. Meet over 160 animals that call Untamed Mountain their home. Learn about the captive wild and what it takes to provide them with lifelong permanent homes equipped with what they need to sustain ideal mental and physical health. As we like to say here at the preserve, “Come out and take a walk on the wild side!”
Winter hours (December-February)
- Open to the public Saturdays and Sundays from 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Admission: $8 for children (3 and younger are free); $18 for adults
- No reservations needed
- Preserve is closed on Mondays and Tuesdays
- Private tours are available by appointment Wednesday-Sunday for $200 minimum (four people) and $30 for each additional person
Tigers for Tomorrow is located at 708 County Road 345, Attalla, AL 35954. For additional information visit www.tigersfortomorrow.org.