CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported October 26, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- domestic violence-3rd degree; Marie St. N.E.
- theft of property-4th degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $112
- identity theft, fraudulent use of debit/credit card; misc. charges; $170
Castle, Kimberly M; 37
- unlawful possession of controlled substances
Checkon, William E; 79
- conditional release violation
Criscoe, James M; 35
- attempting to elude law enforcement
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- FTA-possession of drug paraphernalia (2 counts)
- FTA-public intoxication
- FTA-criminal trespassing-3rd degree (2 counts)
Flick Jr, Ronald W; 48
- FTA-attempting to elude law enforcement
Mann, Jacob C; 26
- theft of property-4th degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.