CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported August 16, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- unlawful breaking and entering motor vehicle; Olive St. S.W; backpack and contents
- theft of property-4th degree; The Foundry; 2nd Ave. S.W; vacuum cleaner; $45
- domestic violence-3rd degree-harassment; 9th St. N.E.
- unlawful breaking and entering motor vehicle; Woodland Village Healthcare Center; Olive St. S.W; vehicle parts; $500
- theft of property-4th degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; air compressor and air conditioner; $329
Davis, Joshua D; 33
- theft of property-4th degree
Leak, Amanda J; 36
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- resisting arrest
- obstructing governmental operations
- promoting prison contraband
- FTA-public intoxication
- FTA-theft of property-4th degree (4 counts)
- FTA-criminal mischief-3rd degree
- FTA-criminal trespassing-3rd degree
Taylor, Anthony W; 37
- FTA-driving while suspended
- FTA-switched tag
- FTA-insurance violation
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.