CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported June 28, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
- criminal mischief; Cullman Village apartments; Ward Ave. SW; damaged property; $350
- domestic violence – 3rd degree; person; 2nd Ave. SW
- theft of property – 1st degree; person; Butler St. NW; ’99 Jeep; $5,000
Barber, Dakota J; 31
- unlawful possession of drug paraphernalia
Hudson, Kevin; 46
- utility diversion
- theft of services – 2nd degree
- criminal mischief – 3rd degree
Rockwell Jr., Vinton E; 34
- FTA – expired tag
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.