CULLMAN, Ala. – The Cullman City School Board met early Tuesday morning to discuss proceedings for the upcoming school year.
The Board approved the following agreements:
- Joint Purchasing Agreement with Sand Mountain CNP Cooperative beginning July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Interagency Agreement between Cullman City Schools and Family Support Services LLC beginning Aug. 1, 2021 – July 31, 2022
- Memorandum of Understanding between Therapy Partners Inc. and Cullman City Board of Education
- Bulletin Display Agreement between Cullman City Head Start and Quality Outdoor Advertising LLC beginning Sept. 1, 2021 – March 1, 2022
- Preliminary Teachers Excellence and Accountability for Mathematics and Science contracts with the following teachers effective Aug. 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022: Brandon Hyatt, Jeremy Clemmons, Michelle Greenlee, Emily Ray, Leann Evans and Kim Graves.
- Advanced Teachers Excellence and Accountability for Mathematics and Science (TEAMS) Natalie Tielking effective Aug. 1, 2021 – June 30, 2026
- Contract with Amanda Tanner to provide Early Childhood Education consultation services for Cullman City Head Start effective Aug. 1 2021 – July 31, 2022
- Contract for Christy Free to provide Social Emotional Learning services for Cullman City Primary School effective July 21, 2021 – July 29, 2021
- Contract with Lois Bice to prepare for Head Start 2021-2022 school year effective July 19, 2021 – Aug. 4, 2021 (Head Start Funds).
Cullman Middle School Principal Jake Johnson introduced freshly approved Tracie McPhillips (girls’ PE and volleyball coach and Tara Richard (adjunct Health Science teacher), along with recently approved Brett Hazelrigs (7th grade Mathematics) and Caitlyn Bowling (Family and Consumer Science). Jamie Burgess (8th grade Computer Science) was also hired earlier this summer.
Consenting agenda items for the meeting were the Head Start Quarterly Federal Financial Report on June 30, 2021, the salvaging of outdated Math and German textbooks from Cullman High School, salvaging of Dell Latitude Computer (#04405) from Head Start and the salvaging of outdated Math, English and Reading textbooks from West Elementary School.
Head Start has also been granted a Management Specialist and ACF-IM-HS-21-03 Fiscal Year 2022 Monitoring Process.
The next regularly scheduled City Board of Education meeting will be Tuesday, Aug. 17, at 8 a.m. in the Central Board Room.
Copyright 2021 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.