CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Nov. 8, 2019. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
- fourth-degree theft of property; Belk; Cullman Shopping Center; miscellaneous; $338
- first-degree theft of property; person; watch; $3,195
- harassment; person; Hwy. 157
- fourth-degree theft of property; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; general merchandise; $136
Mize, Jeffery R., 59
- FTA- expired tag
- FTA- driving while suspended
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported. Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.