CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported July 12, 2019. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
- third-degree domestic violence; person; Hickory Ave. SW
- harassment; person
- unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; person; Hwy. 157
- fourth-degree theft of property; Wal-Mart; Olive St. SW; misc. merchandise; $56
- fourth-degree theft of property; Wal-Mart; Olive St. SW; general merchandise; $5
- third-degree burglary; person; Katherine St. NW; guitar, coins; $1,000
- third-degree criminal mischief; person; Ave. E SE; damaged door; $400
- unlawful breaking and entering of a motor vehicle; person; 2nd Ave. NW; miscellaneous; $625
- duty upon striking an unattended vehicle; person; Olive St. SW; damage to ’15 Chev. Cruze; $500
- third-degree criminal trespassing, fourth-degree theft of property; Wal-Mart; Hwy. 157; miscellaneous; $50
Schwaiger, Stephen W., 47
- harassing communications
Dye, Tressa S., 64
- fourth-degree theft of property (2 counts)
Bentley, Amanda D., 41
- disorderly conduct
Jones, Alex M., 31
- FTA- public intoxication
Marshall, Shea M., 40
- third-degree criminal trespassing
- fourth-degree theft of property
Hanceville Police Department
No arrests or incidents reported.
Find arrest reports daily online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.