CULLMAN – Below are the arrests reported for July 10. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Reports from the Cullman County Sheriff’s Office will now only be provided on Mondays and Thursdays.
Cullman Police Department
Blackwood, Karen C., 41
- first-degree theft of property
- third-degree forgery
- fraudulent use of a debit or credit card
Gordon, Krissy C., 19
- attempting to elude
- reckless endangerment
Brady, Daryl W., 52
- possession of drug paraphernalia
Collier, Christopher D., 35
- third-degree criminal trespassing
Fowler, Jason T., 27
- fourth-degree theft of property
Ingram, Regial R. Jr., 30
- third-degree domestic violence
Hanceville Police Department
No report provided.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.