CULLMAN – The threat of significantly severe weather on Monday has triggered several early dismissals around the Cullman area. According to the National Weather Service in Huntsville, "Severe thunderstorms are expected to develop Monday afternoon and spread eastward ahead of an approaching storm system. Large hail up to tennis ball size, damaging winds, and a few tornadoes are possible. A strong tornado cannot be ruled out."
The Tribune will update this list as information is received. These notifications are for Monday, March 19.
- Cullman County Schools will dismiss at noon. All after-school activities are canceled.
- Cullman City Schools will dismiss at 1 p.m. All after-school activities are canceled. The Freshmen Registration meeting that was scheduled for Monday evening will be rescheduled.
- Wallace State Community College will dismiss at 1p.m.
- The Good Samaritan Health Clinic will close at noon.
- Winston County Schools will dismiss at noon. All after-school activities are canceled.
- St. Bernard Prep will dismiss at 1 p.m.
- Cullman Christian School will dismiss at 1 p.m.
- Cullman Caring for Kids United Way Food Bank is closed.
- East Cullman Water System's annual meeting has been rescheduled for Monday, March 26 at 7 p.m. at Camp Meadowbrook.
- All Cullman City Parks & Recreation activities have been canceled, including baseball, softball and t-ball practices, gymnastics and cheer practices and classes, archery classes, etc. This does not affect the hours of the Cullman Wellness & Aquatic Center at this time.
- Cullman City Hall will close at 2 p.m.
Copyright 2018 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.