HANCEVILLE – Registration begins Tuesday, June 27 for Summer Mini Term II at Wallace State Community College, with the five-week classes set to start on Wednesday, June 28. The term ends on August 4.
Each semester, Wallace State offers Mini Terms, which condenses a regular term class into a matter of weeks, halving the time it takes to complete a course. Mini Term classes are five weeks during the Summer semester, and eight weeks during the Fall and Spring
For Summer Mini Term II, the courses offered include (class, format, location):
- Art Appreciation, online, Hanceville
- Special Topics in Automotive Service Technology, traditional, Hanceville
- Special Topics in Dentistry, hybrid, Hanceville
- Intro to Sonographic Principles and Instruments, hybrid, Hanceville
- English Composition II, traditional, Oneonta
- World Literature II, online, Hanceville
- Introduction to Humanities I, online, Hanceville
- Introduction to Humanities II, online, Hanceville
- Music Appreciation, online, Hanceville
Registration is also underway for the Fall 2017 Semester, including the Mini Terms.
To register for classes or view the Summer and Fall schedules, visit www.wallacestate.edu. For more information about Wallace State call 256-352-8000 for the Hanceville campus or 205-625-4020 for the Oneonta Center.
Image credit: Aerial Envision