ATLANTA – On the heels of the highly anticipated season seven premiere of “The Walking Dead,” last Sunday, the stars of the show, along with thousands of fans, will converge on the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta from Oct. 28-30 for the biggest Walking Dead convention going today. Last year more than 50,000 fans attended the three-day even and got to meet some of their favorite stars from the hugely popular show, along with stars from other shows and genres.
This year’s convention will provide a unique opportunity to meet and get autographs from the latest characters to meet their demise on the zombie-based, post-apocalyptic AMC show.
The attendees this year will include:
- Andrew Lincoln (Rick) SUNDAY ONLY
- Jeffery Dean Morgan (Negan) Saturday, Sunday
- Melissa McBride (Carol) Saturday, Sunday
- Norman Reedus (Daryl) Saturday, Sunday
- Lauren Cohan (Maggie) Saturday, Sunday
- Steven Yuen (Glenn) Saturday, Sunday
- Danai Gurira (Michonne) SATURDAY ONLY
- Chandler Riggs (Carl) Saturday, Sunday
- Lennie James (Morgan) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Michael Cudlitz (Abraham) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Josh McDermitt (Eugene) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Other cast members, both past and present, will also be in attendance. Also attending Walker Stalker Con will be various stars of film and screen including:
- Robert Englund (Freddy Krueger) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Ron Perlman (Hellboy, Clay from “Sons of Anarchy”) Saturday, Sunday
- Ryan Hurst (Opie, “Sons of Anarchy”) Saturday, Sunday
- Sean Patrick Flanery (Connor MacManus, “The Boondock Saints”) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Kane Hodder (Jason Vorhees) Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Each guest will be available for autographs (for a fee) and most will have photo ops for sale. Come experience the phenomenon that is “The Walking Dead.” The Cullman Tribune will be there, will you?
For more information, visit http://walkerstalkercon.com/atlanta/.
Copyright 2016 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.