CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Sep. 8, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• theft of property-1st degree; Doug Doggett Jewelers; Compass Way SW; cash; $3,500
• theft of property-4th degree; Mary Carter Paint Store; 4th St. SE; Diawa Tatula Reel; $159
Wolford, Ayla E.; 30
• criminal trespass-3rd degree
Price, Jason C.; 49
• receiving stolen property-4th degree
Baumgartner, Leonce A.; 61
• FTA- public intoxication
Key, Seth P.; 41
• FTA- possession of drug paraphernalia (2 counts)
• FTA- possession of marijuana-2nd degree
• FTA- driving without license
• FTA- expired tag
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.