CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported March 22, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• harassment; person
• theft of property-2nd degree; forgery-3rd degree; person; cash
• theft of property-2nd degree; person; cash
• theft of property-4th degree; Wal-Mart; Olive St. SW; general merchandise; $91
• theft of property-1st degree; Merchants Bank; cash
• theft of property-3rd degree; Hobby Lobby; Town Square SW; general merchandise; $554
• harassment; harassing communications; person
• harassment; person; Olive St. SW
• theft of property-1st degree; person; Tidwell St. SW; miscellaneous
Bryan, Cindy L.; 41
• theft of property-4th degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.