CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported March 17, 2023. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
• identity theft; person
• theft of lost property-2nd degree; person; purse and contents
• domestic violence-3rd degree-harassment; person; 4th St. SW
Oliver, Brandy L.; 36
• domestic violence-3rd degree
Collins, Brenda D.; 41
• theft of property-4th degree
Law, Amber J.; 35
• FTA- theft of property-4th degree
Brown, Michael W.; 51
• FTA- insurance violation
• FTA- expired tag
• FTA- fail to register vehicle
• FTA- DUI
• FTA- driving while revoked
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.