CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported November 18, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- theft of property-4th degree; Schneider Rd. S.E; cash
- domestic violence-3rd degree; Brunner St. N.W.
- theft of property-4th degree, criminal trespassing-3rd degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $24
- theft of property-4th degree; Little Ceasars; 2nd Ave. N.W; cash; $90
- unlawful breaking and entering motor vehicle; St. Andrews Preschool; Main Ave. S.W; catalytic converter; $100
- harassment; 2nd Ave S.W.
Mann, Jacob C; 26
- criminal trespassing-3rd degree
Mead, Tanya L; 47
- theft of property-4th degree
Smith, Carson M; 20
- FTA-insurance violation
- FTA-improper backing
Sparman, Michael J; 24
- FTA-criminal trespassing-3rd degree
Walker, Shannon D; 42
- driving under the influence
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.