CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported October 25, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- theft of property-4th degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; crossbow; $354
- domestic violence-3rd degree; 12th Way S.W.
Gilley, Christopher J; 31
- receiving stolen property-1st degree
- fraudulent use of credit/debit card
- unlawful breaking and entering motor vehicle
- theft of property-1st degree
- criminal mischief-3rd degree
- FTA-unauthorized use of motor vehicle
Wynn, Serena R; 41
- unlawful possession of controlled substances
- possession of drug paraphernalia
- unlawful possession of marijuana-2nd degree
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.