CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported August 24, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
Cullman Police Department
- harassment; Olive St. S.W.
- theft of property-4th degree; Walmart; Hwy 157; general merchandise; $30
- criminal trepassing-3rd degree; Walmart; Hwy 157
- burglary-3rd degree; Saddle Trace Ln. S.E; miscellaneous
- burglary-3rd degree; Austin Ave. S.W; TV; $300
Chapman, Korrie D; 44
- FTA-theft of property-4th degree (3 counts)
- FTA-criminal trespassing-3rd degree
Fondren, Drayton C; 22
- FTA-criminal trespassing-3rd degree (3 counts)
- FTA-theft of property-4th degree
Taylor, Michael W; 28
- Public intoxication
Tucker, Timothy W; 43
- FTA-possession of drug paraphernalia
Witkowski, Crystal D; 37
- FTA-theft of property-4th degree (2 counts)
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.cullmantribune.com.