CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported May 25, 2022. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents or arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
- unlawful breaking entering motor vehicle; Pilot Light Inc; 4th St. SE; catalytic converter; $300
- theft of property – 4th degree, criminal trespass; Wal-Mart; Olive St. SW; general merchandise; $357
Gardner, Ryan D; 29
- resisting arrest
- attempt to elude police officer
- theft of property – 4th degree
- unlawful possession of marijuana – 2nd degree
- reckless endangerment
Martin, Kasey K; 51
- FTA – theft of property – 4th degree
Scott, Jeffery L; 42
- burglary – 3rd degree
- Using false identity to avoid prosecution
Hanceville Police Department
Incidents and arrests reported by CCSO.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.