- frontline health care workers
- nursing home residents
- law enforcement
- first responders
- people older than 65
- people living in congregate settings
- food and agriculture workers
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- manufacturing workers
- grocery store workers
- public transit workers
- state legislators
- supreme court and appellate judges
- constitutional officers
- cabinet agency heads
View the allocation plan at www.alabamapublichealth.gov/covid19vaccine/assets/adph-covid19-vaccination-allocation-plan.pdf.
WHERE else in Cullman County can an eligible person receive a vaccine? (Please note there is a limited supply of vaccine statewide.)
- Cullman Regional
Sign up on the waiting list for the hospital’s Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic by visiting https://cullmanregional.com/coronavirus-2/community-covid-19-vaccination-clinics/.
- Cullman County Health Department
The Cullman County Health Department offers appointment-only vaccinations but is booked through the month of February with appointments for people receiving second doses.
The health department will begin taking appointments for first doses again March 1.
It is located at 601 Logan Ave. SW in Cullman.
Other providers enrolled with the ADPH to administer vaccine* are:
- Cullman Family Practice, 408 Clark St. NE, Cullman
- Southview Medical Clinic, 222 Arkadelphia Road NE, Hanceville
- ABC Family Medicine, 24 County Road 262, Hanceville
*These providers are enrolled, but that does not mean they have received vaccine allocations from the ADPH, as vaccine supply remains limited statewide.
Appointments with enrolled providers and the Cullman County Health Department can be made in the COVID-19 Vaccination Eligibility Check and Scheduling Portal at www.alcovidvaccine.gov/.
Copyright 2021 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.