CULLMAN, Ala. – This holiday season, the Cullman Area Chamber of Commerce encouraged its member businesses to decorate their storefronts to bring holiday cheer to the downtown area. The Chamber invites you to visit its local businesses to check out their beautifully decorated storefronts, or simply look at the official Facebook album, and vote on your favorite display. Participating chamber member businesses are competing to win a great prize.
Follow these simple steps to help spread holiday cheer:
- Visit Cullman Chamber Facebook page at facebook.com/cullmanareachamber
- Go to Holiday Storefront Contest Album at https://bit.ly/3l9ZH3h
- Click ‘like’ on your favorite holiday display photo
Don’t forget to ‘like’ your favorite photo by Sunday, Dec. 13, the last day to vote. The winner will be announced Monday, Dec. 14.
Participating Chamber member businesses include:
- Ashley Mercantile
- Brooke Desnoes Ballet Academy
- Byars Wright
- Carlton’s Italian
- Cullman Regional
- Fairview Florist
- First Federal Mortgage
- Johnny’s Bar-B-Q
- Monograms Plus
- The Shrine of the Most Blessed Sacrament Gift Shop of El Nino
- Sports Clips
- The Cullman Times
- Village Furniture and Gifts
- White Willow
- Willoughby Roofing and Sheet Metal, Inc.