HANCEVILLE, Ala. — Wallace State has released its spring 2021 schedule of classes, which includes modifications to the academic calendar, more classes on campus, new weekend hours and course offerings, and a reminder about protocols designed to promote a healthy campus environment and reduce the spread of COVID-19.
The spring schedule is available at www.wallacestate.edu/schedule. Priority registration for spring semester begins Tuesday, Nov. 17. Spring classes start Jan. 19.
Key elements of the spring calendar include:
- The college will reopen on Jan. 5.
- Jan. 11-15 will serve as winter break for faculty and students, replacing spring break originally scheduled from March 29-April 2; the college will remain open to assist students.
- Tuition and fees will be due Jan. 15.
- Classes for regular and Mini Term I will begin Jan. 19.
- Classes for Mini Term II will begin March 17
- Final exams will be held May 5-11
Priority registration for spring 2021 will begin Nov. 17 under the following schedule:
- 45+ earned WSCC hours Nov. 17
- 30+ earned WSCC hours Nov. 18
- 15+ earned WSCC hours Nov. 19
- All other students Nov. 20
The college is offering traditional on-campus classes at both the Hanceville and Oneonta locations. Hybrid, online, min-term and flex start options are also available.
To protect the safety and well-being of students, faculty and staff, the college will continue its health and safety protocols, including the wearing of masks in public areas on campus and maintaining proper social distancing. To view the college’s COVID-19 plan, visit www.wallacestate.edu/wshealth.
For more information about Wallace State, visit www.wallacestate.edu or call 256-352-8000.