CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported Aug. 4, 2020. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
No incidents and arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
- leaving the scene of an accident; person; 2nd St. SW/1st Ave. SW; damage to ’07 Ford; $200
McGaughy, Devon M., 31
- FTA- second-degree unlawful possession of marijuana
Ford, Jeffrey E., 49
- third-degree criminal trespassing
Crabtree, Kevin E., 40
- second-degree receiving stolen property
- attempting to elude
- reckless endangerment
Stockman, Jessica R., 33
- fourth-degree theft of property
Brannan, Christopher M., 44
- fraudulent use of a credit or debit card
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.