CULLMAN, Ala. – Below are the arrests and incidents reported April 21, 2020. All persons are innocent until proven guilty.
GJ = grand jury; FTA = failure to appear
Cullman County Sheriff’s Office
- harassment; CR 704
- burglary; CR 437
- theft of property; 1st Ave. S Garden City
- theft of property; CR 517
- domestic violence; CR 803
- harassment; Cleveland Ave. NW
- harassment; Hwy. 91
- trespassing; CR 1129
- domestic violence; Hwy. 278 W
- criminal mischief, trespassing; Hwy. 69 N
- unlawful possession of marijuana; Beech Ave. SW
- unlawful possession of a controlled substance, possession of drug paraphernalia, illegal possession of prescription drugs; CR 437
- theft of property; CR 1488
- criminal mischief; Logan Ave. SW
- unauthorized use of a motor vehicle; Handley Ln.
No arrests reported.
Cullman Police Department
- third-degree criminal mischief, unlawful breaking and entering of a motor vehicle; Handy TV Appliance; 2nd Ave. SW; damaged property; $60
- second-degree theft of property; person; Fuller St. SW; medication
- third-degree theft of property; T&T Motors; Cherokee Ave. SW; tailgate; $1,000
- third-degree assault; person; Hwy. 157
- third-degree criminal trespassing; Coin Laundry; 4th St. SW
Ward Jr., John C., 49
- public intoxication
- unlawful possession or receipt of a controlled substance
Shikle, William C., 32
- third-degree criminal trespassing
Hanceville Police Department
No incidents or arrests reported.
Find arrest reports online Monday-Friday at www.CullmanTribune.com.