CULLMAN, Ala. – The Cullman County Farm-City Committee’s Cherrie Haney shared the full results of the All County Family, Career and Community Leaders of America (FCCLA) Sweet Potato Cookoff, sponsored by the committee and Cullman County Sweet Potato Association, and held at All Steak on Nov. 5.
- 1st – Autumn Sears, Holly Pond
- 2nd – Emmy Glover, Fairview
- 3rd – Lilly Trussell, CATA
- 4th – Hailee Steadman, Cold Springs
- 1st – Joshua Stamper, CATA
- 2nd – Bryce Williams, CATA
- 3rd – Callie Thornton, West Point
- 4th – Christy Gulley, Good Hope
- 1st – Caleb Knedlik, CATA
- 2nd – Micah Paige Means, Fairview
- 3rd – Mia Sims, West Point
- 4th – Malloreigh Dauksza, Hanceville
- 1st – Katelyn Freeman, CATA
- 2nd – Kaitlyn Parker, Holly Pond
- 3rd – Kate Rains, Cullman
- 4th – Sara Owens, Good Hope
Farm-City Banquet coming soon
The 2019 Farm-City Banquet is just around the corner. The event will take place Thursday, Nov. 21, 2019 starting at 6:30 p.m. at the Cullman Civic Center. Guests will enjoy a ribeye steak provided by the Cullman County Cattlemen and Cattlewomen’s Association, with side dishes and desserts catered by Designs by Grace.
Tickets, which are $20, can be purchased from Merchants Bank’s main branch and Hanceville locations, Peoples Bank, Cullman Savings Bank, First Community Bank, Citizens Bank, Regions Bank and Traditions Bank through close of business Monday, Nov. 18. Seating is limited.
Copyright 2019 Humble Roots, LLC. All Rights Reserved.